Our early preschool classrooms are designed to prepare children ages three years to early fours for the transition to Pre-Kindergarten. Our curriculum promotes problem solving skills and the importance of learning through play. Age appropriate lesson plans challenge children in developing cognitive, emotional, social, and language skills. Each classroom is divided into different centers allowing children to explore and gain independence.
- Low teacher-to-child ratios allow guidance that helps build self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Children develop social skills as they learn through play.
- Weekly lesson plans and daily activities posted outside of the classroom.
- Classrooms have learning centers designed around national accreditation standards.
- Classrooms are designed for centered play with independent and social play.
- Strong parent communication from teachers and management.